Scrabble word: CATHOLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATHOLIC exist?
Definitions of CATHOLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a Catholic church
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Catholicism
- adj - free from provincial prejudices or attachments
- Of broad or liberal scope; comprehensive: “The 100-odd pages of formulas and constants are surely the most catholic to be found” (Scientific American).
- Of or involving the Roman Catholic Church.
- Of or relating to the universal Christian church.
- Of or relating to the ancient undivided Christian church.
- noun - a member of the early Christian church