Is CATHOLIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATHOLIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a Catholic church
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Catholicism
- adj - free from provincial prejudices or attachments
- Of broad or liberal scope; comprehensive: “The 100-odd pages of formulas and constants are surely the most catholic to be found” (Scientific American).
- Of or involving the Roman Catholic Church.
- Of or relating to the universal Christian church.
- Of or relating to the ancient undivided Christian church.
- noun - a member of the early Christian church
There are 8 letters in CATHOLIC: A C C H I L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHOLIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATHOLIC, to go: CATHOLIC?
Rearrange the letters in CATHOLIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CATHOLIC
7 letters out of CATHOLIC
6 letters out of CATHOLIC
5 letters out of CATHOLIC
4 letters out of CATHOLIC
3 letters out of CATHOLIC
2 letters out of CATHOLIC
Contextual use of CATHOLIC
What's nearby CATHOLIC
Lookup in Wiki for CATHOLIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATHOLIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATHOLIC"