Scrabble word: CATHOLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATHOLIC exist?
Definitions of CATHOLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a Catholic church
- adj - of or relating to or supporting Catholicism
- adj - free from provincial prejudices or attachments
- Of broad or liberal scope; comprehensive: “The 100-odd pages of formulas and constants are surely the most catholic to be found” (Scientific American).
- Of or involving the Roman Catholic Church.
- Of or relating to the universal Christian church.
- Of or relating to the ancient undivided Christian church.
- noun - a member of the early Christian church
There are 8 letters in CATHOLIC: A C C H I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATHOLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATHOLIC plus a wildcard: CATHOLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATHOLIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATHOLIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.