Scrabble word: POLICY
Is POLICY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POLICY in dictionaries:
- noun - a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group
- noun - a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government
- noun - written contract or certificate of insurance
- A plan or course of action, as of a government, political party, or business, intended to influence and determine decisions, actions, and other matters: American foreign policy; the company’s personnel policy.
- A course of action, guiding principle, or procedure considered expedient, prudent, or advantageous: Honesty is the best policy.
- Often used to modify another noun: policy statements; policy issues.
- A written contract or certificate of insurance.
- A numbers game.
- noun - an action or a procedure considered with reference to prudence or expediency
There are 6 letters in POLICY: C I L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLICY
Click to search all anagrams of POLICY plus a wildcard: POLICY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLICY
Images for POLICY
Lookup in Wiki for POLICY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.