Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAPPY exist?
Definitions of HAPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
- adj - marked by good fortune
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - well expressed and to the point
- Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
- Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
- Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
- Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
- Characterized by a spontaneous or obsessive inclination to use something.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “attended by luck or good fortune”: a happy outcome; a fortunate omen; a lucky guess; a providential recovery.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 5 letters in HAPPY: A H P P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAPPY plus a wildcard: HAPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAPPY
Images for HAPPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.