Scrabble word: HAPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAPPY exist?
Definitions of HAPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
- adj - marked by good fortune
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - well expressed and to the point
- Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
- Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
- Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
- Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
- Characterized by a spontaneous or obsessive inclination to use something.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “attended by luck or good fortune”: a happy outcome; a fortunate omen; a lucky guess; a providential recovery.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY