Scrabble word: CHOPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOPPY exist?
Definitions of CHOPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by abrupt transitions
- adj - rough with small waves
- Having many small waves: choppy seas.
- Marked by abrupt transitions; jerky: choppy prose.
- adv - full of short, rough waves [adj CHOPPIER, CHOPPIEST] : CHOPPILY
There are 6 letters in CHOPPY: C H O P P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOPPY plus a wildcard: CHOPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOPPY
Images for CHOPPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.