Scrabble word: TYPICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYPICAL exist?
Definitions of TYPICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category
- adj - of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing
- adj - conforming to a type
- Of or relating to a representative specimen; characteristic or distinctive.
- Conforming to a type: a composition typical of the baroque period.
- Also typic (-Vk).
- adj - having the nature of a representative specimen