Scrabble word: CHARITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARITY exist?
Definitions of CHARITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- noun - a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- noun - an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- noun - pinnate-leaved European perennial having bright blue or white flowers
- noun - an institution set up to provide help to the needy
- Provision of help or relief to the poor; almsgiving.
- Something given to help the needy; alms.
- An institution, an organization, or a fund established to help the needy.
- Benevolence or generosity toward others or toward humanity.
- Indulgence or forbearance in judging others.
- The virtue defined as love directed first toward God but also toward oneself and one’s neighbors as objects of God’s love.
- noun - something given to the needy