Scrabble word: CHARITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARITY exist?
Definitions of CHARITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- noun - a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- noun - an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- noun - pinnate-leaved European perennial having bright blue or white flowers
- noun - an institution set up to provide help to the needy
- Provision of help or relief to the poor; almsgiving.
- Something given to help the needy; alms.
- An institution, an organization, or a fund established to help the needy.
- Benevolence or generosity toward others or toward humanity.
- Indulgence or forbearance in judging others.
- The virtue defined as love directed first toward God but also toward oneself and one’s neighbors as objects of God’s love.
- noun - something given to the needy
There are 7 letters in CHARITY: A C H I R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARITY plus a wildcard: CHARITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARITY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.