Scrabble word: POLARITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLARITY exist?
Definitions of POLARITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a relation between two opposite attributes or tendencies
- noun - having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges)
- Intrinsic polar separation, alignment, or orientation, especially of a physical property: magnetic polarity; ionic polarity.
- An indicated polar extreme: an electric terminal with positive polarity.
- The possession or manifestation of two opposing attributes, tendencies, or principles: political polarity.
- noun - the possession of two opposite qualities
There are 8 letters in POLARITY: A I L O P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLARITY plus a wildcard: POLARITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLARITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLARITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.