Scrabble word: POLARITY
Is POLARITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLARITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relation between two opposite attributes or tendencies
- noun - having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges)
- Intrinsic polar separation, alignment, or orientation, especially of a physical property: magnetic polarity; ionic polarity.
- An indicated polar extreme: an electric terminal with positive polarity.
- The possession or manifestation of two opposing attributes, tendencies, or principles: political polarity.
- noun - the possession of two opposite qualities
There are 8 letters in POLARITY: A I L O P R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLARITY, to go: POLARITY?
Rearrange the letters in POLARITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of POLARITY
7 letters out of POLARITY
6 letters out of POLARITY
5 letters out of POLARITY
4 letters out of POLARITY
3 letters out of POLARITY
2 letters out of POLARITY
Images for POLARITY
Lookup in Wiki for POLARITY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.