Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORTICAL exist?
Definitions of CORTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a cortex
- Of, relating to, derived from, or consisting of cortex.
- Of, relating to, associated with, or depending on the cerebral cortex.
- adj - the outer layer of an organ [n -TICES or -TEXES] : CORTICAL
There are 8 letters in CORTICAL: A C C I L O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORTICAL plus a wildcard: CORTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORTICAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORTICAL
- FileSchematic of cortical areas involved with pain processing and ...
- III.1.1 Woven-fibered cortical bone
- Winter page border
- cortical spreading depression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileKidney acute cortical necrosis.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Download volume - surface
- cortical cyst
- cortical Visual Blindness by Juan
- AFERENTES AL PALIDO
- layers 2 and 3) are where communication between other cortical ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.