Scrabble word: PIRACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIRACY exist?
Definitions of PIRACY in dictionaries:
- noun - hijacking on the high seas or in similar contexts
- noun - the act of plagiarizing
- Robbery committed at sea.
- A similar act of robbery, as the hijacking of an airplane.
- The unauthorized use or reproduction of copyrighted or patented material.
- The operation of an unlicensed, illegal radio or television station.
- noun - robbery on the high seas
There are 6 letters in PIRACY: A C I P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIRACY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIRACY plus a wildcard: PIRACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIRACY
Images for PIRACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.