Scrabble word: CYPRIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYPRIAN exist?
Definitions of CYPRIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Cyprus
- adj - of or relating to Cyprus or its people or culture
- adj - resembling the ancient orgiastic worship of Aphrodite on Cyprus
- Of or relating to Cyprus; Cypriot.
- Of or relating to the ancient worship of Aphrodite on Cyprus.
- Licentious; wanton.
- See Cypriot (n.
- Also cyprian.
- A wanton person.
- A prostitute.
- noun - a prostitute
There are 7 letters in CYPRIAN: A C I N P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYPRIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYPRIAN plus a wildcard: CYPRIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYPRIAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYPRIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.