Scrabble word: PRIVACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVACY exist?
Definitions of PRIVACY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being secluded from the presence or view of others
- noun - the condition of being concealed or hidden
- The quality or condition of being secluded from the presence or view of others.
- The state of being free from unsanctioned intrusion: a person’s right to privacy.
- The state of being concealed; secrecy.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank