Scrabble word: PRIVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVY exist?
Definitions of PRIVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (followed by `to') informed about something secret or not generally known
- Made a participant in knowledge of something private or secret: was privy to government secrets.
- Belonging or proper to a person, such as the British sovereign, in a private rather than official capacity.
- Secret; concealed.
- An outdoor toilet; an outhouse.
- A toilet.
- One of the parties having an interest in the same matter.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
- noun - a toilet housed in a small structure
There are 5 letters in PRIVY: I P R V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIVY plus a wildcard: PRIVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIVY
Images for PRIVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.