Scrabble word: PRIVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVY exist?
Definitions of PRIVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (followed by `to') informed about something secret or not generally known
- Made a participant in knowledge of something private or secret: was privy to government secrets.
- Belonging or proper to a person, such as the British sovereign, in a private rather than official capacity.
- Secret; concealed.
- An outdoor toilet; an outhouse.
- A toilet.
- One of the parties having an interest in the same matter.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
- noun - a toilet housed in a small structure