Scrabble word: SIMULATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMULATED exist?
Definitions of SIMULATED in dictionaries:
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - make a pretence of
- adj - not genuine or real
- adj - reproduced or made to resemble
- Made in resemblance of or as a substitute for another.
- verb - to take on the appearance of
There are 9 letters in SIMULATED: A D E I L M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMULATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMULATED plus a wildcard: SIMULATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMULATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMULATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.