Scrabble word: DILUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DILUTE exist?
Definitions of DILUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - reduced in strength or concentration or quality or purity
- To make thinner or less concentrated by adding a liquid such as water.
- To lessen the force, strength, purity, or brilliance of, especially by admixture.
- verb - to thin or reduce the concentration of
There are 6 letters in DILUTE: D E I L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DILUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DILUTE plus a wildcard: DILUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DILUTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DILUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.