Scrabble word: SIMULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMULATE exist?
Definitions of SIMULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - make a pretence of
- To have or take on the appearance, form, or sound of; imitate.
- To make in imitation of or as a substitute for.
- To create a representation or model of (a physical system or particular situation, for example).
- verb - to take on the appearance of
There are 8 letters in SIMULATE: A E I L M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMULATE plus a wildcard: SIMULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.