Scrabble word: SUBLIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBLIMATE exist?
Definitions of SUBLIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the product of vaporization of a solid
- verb - direct energy or urges into useful activities
- verb - make more subtle or refined
- verb - remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation
- verb - change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting
- verb - vaporize and then condense right back again
- adj - made pure
- To cause (a solid or gas) to change state without becoming a liquid.
- To modify the natural expression of (an instinctual impulse, especially a sexual one) in a socially acceptable manner.
There are 9 letters in SUBLIMATE: A B E I L M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBLIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBLIMATE plus a wildcard: SUBLIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBLIMATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBLIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.