Scrabble word: LIBERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBERATION exist?
Definitions of LIBERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of liberating someone or something
- noun - the attempt to achieve equal rights or status
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- The act of liberating or the state of being liberated.
- The act or process of trying to achieve equal rights and status.
There are 10 letters in LIBERATION: A B E I I L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBERATION plus a wildcard: LIBERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBERATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.