Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIBATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBATION exist?
Definitions of LIBATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (facetious) a serving of an alcoholic beverage
- noun - a serving (of wine) poured out in honor of a deity
- noun - the act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony
- The pouring of a liquid offering as a religious ritual.
- The liquid so poured.
- A beverage, especially an intoxicating beverage.
- The act of drinking an intoxicating beverage.
- noun - a ceremonial pouring of a liquid
There are 8 letters in LIBATION: A B I I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBATION plus a wildcard: LIBATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBATION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.