Scrabble word: LIBATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBATION exist?
Definitions of LIBATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (facetious) a serving of an alcoholic beverage
- noun - a serving (of wine) poured out in honor of a deity
- noun - the act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony
- The pouring of a liquid offering as a religious ritual.
- The liquid so poured.
- A beverage, especially an intoxicating beverage.
- The act of drinking an intoxicating beverage.
- noun - a ceremonial pouring of a liquid