Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABOLITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABOLITION exist?
Definitions of ABOLITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
- The act of doing away with or the state of being done away with; annulment.
- Abolishment of slavery.
There are 9 letters in ABOLITION: A B I I L N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOLITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABOLITION plus a wildcard: ABOLITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABOLITION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABOLITION
- abolition & Slavery - Image
- abolition The Fight Against Slavery
- abolition of slavery
- slavery abolition movement abolition movement Britain England
- abolition The African-American Mosaic (Library of Congress Exhibition ...
- Kneeling slave logo of abolition movement
- Recovered Histories - abolition and emancipation
- The abolitionist Movement by Tim McNeese
- Salvation And Survival June 2012
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.