Scrabble word: OBLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLATION exist?
Definitions of OBLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- noun - the act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist
- The act of offering something, such as worship or thanks, to a deity.
- The act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- Something offered, especially the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- A charitable offering or gift.
- adj - the act of making a religious offering [n -S] : OBLATORY