Scrabble word: OBLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLATION exist?
Definitions of OBLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
- noun - the act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist
- The act of offering something, such as worship or thanks, to a deity.
- The act of offering the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- Something offered, especially the bread and wine of the Eucharist.
- A charitable offering or gift.
- adj - the act of making a religious offering [n -S] : OBLATORY
There are 8 letters in OBLATION: A B I L N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBLATION plus a wildcard: OBLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.