Scrabble word: MATERIALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATERIALS exist?
Definitions of MATERIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- noun - information (data or ideas or observations) that can be used or reworked into a finished form
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- noun - things needed for doing or making something
- noun - a person judged suitable for admission or employment
- noun - the substance of which anything is or may be composed
There are 9 letters in MATERIALS: A A E I L M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATERIALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATERIALS plus a wildcard: MATERIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATERIALS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATERIALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.