Scrabble word: HORSEMINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSEMINT exist?
Definitions of HORSEMINT in dictionaries:
- noun - an annual horsemint of central and western United States and northern Mexico
- noun - tall erect perennial or annual having lanceolate leaves and heads of purple-spotted creamy flowers
- noun - a coarse Old World wild water mint having long leaves and spikelike clusters of flowers
- A perennial, aromatic eastern North American plant (Monarda punctata) having opposite leaves and yellowish flowers with purple spots.
- A Eurasian wild mint (Mentha longifolia), naturalized in the eastern United States and having long, opposite leaves and dense, spikelike elongated clusters of flowers.
There are 9 letters in HORSEMINT: E H I M N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSEMINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORSEMINT plus a wildcard: HORSEMINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSEMINT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORSEMINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.