Scrabble word: MONTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONTH exist?
Definitions of MONTH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year
- noun - a time unit of approximately 30 days
- A unit of time corresponding approximately to one cycle of the moon’s phases, or about 30 days or 4 weeks.
- One of the 12 divisions of a year as determined by a calendar, especially the Gregorian calendar.
- A period extending from a date in one calendar month to the corresponding date in the following month.
- A sidereal month.
- A lunar month.
- An indefinitely long period of time: It will take you a month of Sundays to chop all that wood.
- noun - a period of approximately 30 days
There are 5 letters in MONTH: H M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONTH plus a wildcard: MONTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONTH
Images for MONTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.