Scrabble word: MONTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONTH exist?
Definitions of MONTH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year
- noun - a time unit of approximately 30 days
- A unit of time corresponding approximately to one cycle of the moon’s phases, or about 30 days or 4 weeks.
- One of the 12 divisions of a year as determined by a calendar, especially the Gregorian calendar.
- A period extending from a date in one calendar month to the corresponding date in the following month.
- A sidereal month.
- A lunar month.
- An indefinitely long period of time: It will take you a month of Sundays to chop all that wood.
- noun - a period of approximately 30 days