Scrabble word: MOTHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTHERS exist?
Definitions of MOTHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- noun - a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria
- noun - a term of address for an elderly woman
- noun - a term of address for a mother superior
- noun - a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- verb - care for like a mother
- verb - make children
- verb - to give birth to
There are 7 letters in MOTHERS: E H M O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTHERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOTHERS plus a wildcard: MOTHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTHERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOTHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.