Scrabble word: SMOTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOTHER exist?
Definitions of SMOTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- noun - a stifling cloud of smoke
- verb - envelop completely
- verb - deprive of oxygen and prevent from breathing
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - form an impenetrable cover over
- verb - deprive of the oxygen necessary for combustion
- To suffocate (another).
- To deprive (a fire) of the oxygen necessary for combustion.
- To conceal, suppress, or hide: Management smothered the true facts of the case.
- To cover (a foodstuff) thickly with another foodstuff: smother chicken in sauce.
- To lavish a surfeit of a given emotion on (someone): The grandparents smothered the child with affection.
- To suffocate.
- To be extinguished.
- To be concealed or suppressed.
- Something, such as a dense cloud of smoke or dust, that smothers or tends to smother.
- verb - to prevent from breathing
There are 7 letters in SMOTHER: E H M O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOTHER plus a wildcard: SMOTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOTHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.