Scrabble word: SPECIALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIALIST exist?
Definitions of SPECIALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - an expert who is devoted to one occupation or branch of learning
- noun - practices one branch of medicine
- One who is devoted to a particular occupation or branch of study or research: “Specialists... tend to think in grooves” (Elaine Morgan).
- A physician whose practice is limited to a particular branch of medicine or surgery, especially one who is certified by a board of physicians: a specialist in oncology.
- SP Any of several noncommissioned ranks in the U.
There are 10 letters in SPECIALIST: A C E I I L P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIALIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIALIST plus a wildcard: SPECIALIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIALIST
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIALIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.