Scrabble word: LIGATURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGATURES exist?
Definitions of LIGATURES in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a group of notes connected by a slur
- noun - character consisting of two or more letters combined into one
- noun - a metal band used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a clarinet or saxophone
- noun - thread used by surgeons to bind a vessel (as to constrict the flow of blood)
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- noun - the act of tying or binding things together
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 9 letters in LIGATURES: A E G I L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGATURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGATURES plus a wildcard: LIGATURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGATURES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGATURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.