Scrabble word: LIGATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGATURE exist?
Definitions of LIGATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a group of notes connected by a slur
- noun - character consisting of two or more letters combined into one
- noun - a metal band used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a clarinet or saxophone
- noun - thread used by surgeons to bind a vessel (as to constrict the flow of blood)
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- noun - the act of tying or binding things together
- The act of tying or binding.
- A cord, wire, or bandage used for tying or binding.
- A thread, wire, or cord used in surgery to close vessels or tie off ducts.
- Something that unites; a bond.
- A character, letter, or type, such as , combining two or more letters.
- A group of notes intended to be played or sung as one phrase.
- A curved line indicating such a phrase; a slur.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE