Scrabble word: LIGATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGATURE exist?
Definitions of LIGATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a group of notes connected by a slur
- noun - character consisting of two or more letters combined into one
- noun - a metal band used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a clarinet or saxophone
- noun - thread used by surgeons to bind a vessel (as to constrict the flow of blood)
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- noun - the act of tying or binding things together
- The act of tying or binding.
- A cord, wire, or bandage used for tying or binding.
- A thread, wire, or cord used in surgery to close vessels or tie off ducts.
- Something that unites; a bond.
- A character, letter, or type, such as , combining two or more letters.
- A group of notes intended to be played or sung as one phrase.
- A curved line indicating such a phrase; a slur.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 8 letters in LIGATURE: A E G I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGATURE plus a wildcard: LIGATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.