Scrabble word: REGULATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULATING exist?
Definitions of REGULATING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of controlling or directing according to rule
- verb - fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- verb - to control according to rule
There are 10 letters in REGULATING: A E G G I L N R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULATING plus a wildcard: REGULATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULATING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.