Scrabble word: GURGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GURGLE exist?
Definitions of GURGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - make sounds similar to gurgling water
- verb - drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- verb - utter with a gurgling sound
- To flow in a broken, irregular current with a bubbling sound: water gurgling from a bottle.
- To express or pronounce with a broken, irregular, bubbling sound.
- verb - to flow unevenly
There are 6 letters in GURGLE: E G G L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GURGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GURGLE plus a wildcard: GURGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GURGLE
Images for GURGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.