Scrabble word: GURGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GURGLE exist?
Definitions of GURGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - make sounds similar to gurgling water
- verb - drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- verb - utter with a gurgling sound
- To flow in a broken, irregular current with a bubbling sound: water gurgling from a bottle.
- To express or pronounce with a broken, irregular, bubbling sound.
- verb - to flow unevenly