Scrabble word: URGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does URGING exist?
Definitions of URGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - the act of earnestly supporting or encouraging
- noun - insistent solicitation and entreaty
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - push for something
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - to force forward
There are 6 letters in URGING: G G I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URGING plus a wildcard: URGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URGING
Images for URGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.