Scrabble word: SURGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURGING exist?
Definitions of SURGING in dictionaries:
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - rise rapidly
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- verb - see one's performance improve
- adj - characterized by great swelling waves or surges
- verb - to move in a swelling manner
There are 7 letters in SURGING: G G I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURGING plus a wildcard: SURGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.