Scrabble word: PURGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURGING exist?
Definitions of PURGING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of removing by cleansing
- noun - the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- verb - oust politically
- verb - clear of a charge
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - rid of impurities
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- adj - serving to purge or rid of sin
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 7 letters in PURGING: G G I N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURGING plus a wildcard: PURGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURGING
Images for PURGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.