Scrabble word: GLARING
Is GLARING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLARING in dictionaries:
- verb - look at with a fixed gaze
- verb - be sharply reflected
- verb - shine intensely
- adj - shining intensely
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- Shining intensely and blindingly: the glaring noonday sun.
- Tastelessly showy or bright; garish.
- Staring with anger, fierceness, or hostility: glaring eyes.
- verb - to shine with a harshly brilliant light
There are 7 letters in GLARING: A G G I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLARING
Click to search all anagrams of GLARING plus a wildcard: GLARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.