Scrabble word: GULAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULAG exist?
Definitions of GULAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a Russian prison camp for political prisoners
- A network of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union.
- A forced labor camp or prison, especially for political dissidents.
- A place or situation of great suffering and hardship, likened to the atmosphere in a prison system or a forced labor camp.
- noun - a forced-labor camp
There are 5 letters in GULAG: A G G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULAG plus a wildcard: GULAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULAG
Images for GULAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.