Scrabble word: COMPLEXIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLEXIONS exist?
Definitions of COMPLEXIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the coloring of a person's face
- noun - a combination that results from coupling or interlinking
- noun - a point of view or general attitude or inclination
- noun - texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- noun - (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- verb - give a certain color to
There are 11 letters in COMPLEXIONS: C E I L M N O O P S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPLEXIONS plus a wildcard: COMPLEXIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPLEXIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPLEXIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.