Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COELOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does COELOM exist?
Definitions of COELOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity
- The cavity within the body of all animals higher than the coelenterates and certain primitive worms, formed by the splitting of the embryonic mesoderm into two layers.
- adj - a body cavity in some animals [n -LOMS or -LOMATA] : COELOMIC
There are 6 letters in COELOM: C E L M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COELOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COELOM plus a wildcard: COELOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COELOM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COELOM
- def. Acoelomate Animals without a body cavity.
- Platyzoa is a proposed name for the group of phyla that include ...
- Type of coelom
- Figure 09 Formation of coelom [view large image]
- Formation of the coelom or body cavity
- Another characteristic of annelids is that they have the true ...
- coelom is a fluid-filled cavity that lies betweenthe outer wall and ...
- Organ Level of Biological Organization
- The intraembryonic coelom communicated through coelomic portals (at ...
- Body Cavity or coelomCentral Board of Secondary Education-12 class ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.