Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPOSOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPOSOME exist?
Definitions of LIPOSOME in dictionaries:
- noun - an artificially made microscopic vesicle into which nucleic acids can be packaged
- An artificial microscopic vesicle consisting of an aqueous core enclosed in one or more phospholipid layers, used to convey vaccines, drugs, enzymes, or other substances to target cells or organs.
- n - a microscopic globule composed of lipids
There are 8 letters in LIPOSOME: E I L M O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPOSOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPOSOME plus a wildcard: LIPOSOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPOSOME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIPOSOME
- Fileliposome.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- liposomes Doctor D. Schwab Skincare
- what is the nature of liposome the nature of liposome is as follows
- liposome simple
- Fig. 1. liposome.
- webpage for all about nanopharmaceuticals nanomedicine ...
- LipoNano C drastically enhances the bio-availability of Vitamin C ...
- liposome Formulation Manufacturing and R & D Services Encapsula ...
- lipid bilayer deposited on a hard surface is well suited for studies ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.