Scrabble word: COMPLEXION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLEXION exist?
Definitions of COMPLEXION in dictionaries:
- noun - the coloring of a person's face
- noun - a combination that results from coupling or interlinking
- noun - a point of view or general attitude or inclination
- noun - texture and appearance of the skin of the face
- noun - (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- verb - give a certain color to
- The natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, especially of the face.
- General character, aspect, or appearance: findings that will alter the complexion of the problem.
- The combination of the four humors of cold, heat, moistness, and dryness in specific proportions, thought in ancient and medieval physiology to control the temperament and the constitution of the body.
There are 10 letters in COMPLEXION: C E I L M N O O P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPLEXION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPLEXION plus a wildcard: COMPLEXION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPLEXION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPLEXION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.