Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIMEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIMEX exist?
Definitions of CIMEX in dictionaries:
- noun - type genus of the Cimicidae: bedbugs
- n - a bloodsucking insect
There are 5 letters in CIMEX: C E I M X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIMEX plus a wildcard: CIMEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIMEX
Images for CIMEX
- Filecimex lectularius 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cimex hemipterus
- Answer cimex lectularius
- Bed Bug cimex lectularius
- cimex LECTULARIUS homeopathyandmore.com
- cimex lectularius - Bed Bug -- Discover Life
- cimex sp. Photos cimex sp. Images NaturePhoto-CZ
- cimex lectularius - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- cimex lectularius nourries de sang (notez la diffrence de couleurs ...
- cimexlectularius.jpgr (image)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.