Scrabble word: COMPOSE
Is COMPOSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - form the substance of
- verb - write music
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - put together out of existing material
- verb - calm (someone, especially oneself)
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- See Usage Note at comprise.
- To make or create by putting together parts or elements.
- To create or produce (a literary or musical piece).
- To make (oneself) calm or tranquil: Compose yourself and deal with the problems logically.
- To settle or adjust; reconcile: They managed to compose their differences.
- To arrange aesthetically or artistically.
- To arrange or set (type or matter to be printed).
- To create a literary or a musical piece.
- To set type.
- verb - to form the substance of
There are 7 letters in COMPOSE: C E M O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOSE
Click to search all anagrams of COMPOSE plus a wildcard: COMPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.