Scrabble word: COMPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPOSE exist?
Definitions of COMPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - form the substance of
- verb - write music
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - put together out of existing material
- verb - calm (someone, especially oneself)
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- See Usage Note at comprise.
- To make or create by putting together parts or elements.
- To create or produce (a literary or musical piece).
- To make (oneself) calm or tranquil: Compose yourself and deal with the problems logically.
- To settle or adjust; reconcile: They managed to compose their differences.
- To arrange aesthetically or artistically.
- To arrange or set (type or matter to be printed).
- To create a literary or a musical piece.
- To set type.
- verb - to form the substance of