Scrabble word: EXPLOSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLOSION exist?
Definitions of EXPLOSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
- noun - the act of exploding or bursting
- noun - a sudden great increase
- noun - the noise caused by an explosion
- noun - the terminal forced release of pressure built up during the occlusive phase of a stop consonant
- noun - a sudden outburst
- noun - a golf shot from a bunker that typically moves sand as well as the golf ball
- A release of mechanical, chemical, or nuclear energy in a sudden and often violent manner with the generation of high temperature and usually with the release of gases.
- A violent bursting as a result of internal pressure.
- The loud, sharp sound made as a result of either of these actions.
- A sudden, often vehement outburst: an explosion of rage.
- A sudden, great increase: a population explosion; the explosion of illegal drug use.
There are 9 letters in EXPLOSION: E I L N O O P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLOSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPLOSION plus a wildcard: EXPLOSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLOSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPLOSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.