Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COXES exist?
Definitions of COXES in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two related enzymes that control the production of prostaglandins and are blocked by aspirin
- noun - the helmsman of a ship's boat or a racing crew
- verb - act as the coxswain, in a boat race
- v - to steer a racing rowboat
There are 5 letters in COXES: C E O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COXES plus a wildcard: COXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COXES
Images for COXES
- coxes pill factory in 1964
- Here is a wide view of a navigation chart showing the location of Cox ...
- CT coxes ledge quad
- coxes pill factory
- coxes wapos
- Former mill buildings at coxes lock Addlestone
- Guest House in coxes Baxar Chittagong Bangladesh
- coxes pill factory in its heyday
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.