Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COAXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAXES exist?
Definitions of COAXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a transmission line for high-frequency signals
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- v - to persuade by flattery
There are 6 letters in COAXES: A C E O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COAXES plus a wildcard: COAXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAXES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COAXES
- Charity Pinup Book coaxes Sarandon Into Buff
- ... pictures stock photography clipart images and stock photos of coaxes
- of A team coaxes bugs to produce gas
- Obama coaxes Republicans - Political Cartoon
- social worker coaxes a suspected crack user who is seeking sick ...
- Mother polar bear coaxes her cub Manitoba Canada Tshirt from Zazzle ...
- Report T.I. coaxes suicidal man off roof - UPI.com
- French Film Actress Brigitte Bardot coaxes A Cat Along A News Photo ...
- Mother Polar Bear coaxes Her Cub up a Snow Bank Photographic Print by ...
- coaxes Pow
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.