Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAX exist?
Definitions of COAX in dictionaries:
- noun - a transmission line for high-frequency signals
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- To persuade or try to persuade by pleading or flattery; cajole.
- To obtain by persistent persuasion: coaxed the secret out of the child.
- To caress; fondle.
- A coaxial cable.
- v - to persuade by flattery
There are 4 letters in COAX: A C O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COAX plus a wildcard: COAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAX
Images for COAX
- conversion done and fine. need to know how to get the vcr to ...
- coax cable is defined as any cable with the following properties
- What Are coaxial Cables - Bright House Networks Support
- 6ft High-quality coaxial AudioVideo RCA CL2 Rated Cable MM RG6 ...
- coaxial Cabe. Braided wire for shieldig the inner conductor
- What type of feedline coax should I use for my antenna KB9VBR J-Pole ...
- Ethereal Product HDM-coax HDMI Over 5 coax System Extenders
- ... HDMI Over Single coax HDMI Over Single Cat5e Flat Screen Wall Mounts
- The Use of coaxial Cables Fast City News Must Read Articles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.