Scrabble word: COAX
Is COAX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COAX in dictionaries:
- noun - a transmission line for high-frequency signals
- verb - influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- To persuade or try to persuade by pleading or flattery; cajole.
- To obtain by persistent persuasion: coaxed the secret out of the child.
- To caress; fondle.
- A coaxial cable.
- verb - to persuade by flattery
There are 4 letters in COAX: A C O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAX
Click to search all anagrams of COAX plus a wildcard: COAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAX
Images for COAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.