Scrabble word: INTERNATIONAL
Is INTERNATIONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTERNATIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several international socialist organizations
- adj - concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations
- adj - from or between other countries
- Of, relating to, or involving two or more nations: an international commission; international affairs.
- Extending across or transcending national boundaries: international fame.
There are 13 letters in INTERNATIONAL: A A E I I L N N N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERNATIONAL
Click to search all anagrams of INTERNATIONAL plus a wildcard: INTERNATIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERNATIONAL
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERNATIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for INTERNATIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.