Scrabble word: ALIENATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENATION exist?
Definitions of ALIENATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of being alienated from other people
- noun - separation resulting from hostility
- noun - (law) the voluntary and absolute transfer of title and possession of real property from one person to another
- noun - the action of alienating
- The act of alienating or the condition of being alienated; estrangement: Alcoholism often leads to the alienation of family and friends.
- Emotional isolation or dissociation.
- A state of estrangement between the self and the objective world or between different parts of the personality.
- The act of transferring property or title to it to another.
There are 10 letters in ALIENATION: A A E I I L N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENATION plus a wildcard: ALIENATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.