Scrabble word: ANTENNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTENNA exist?
Definitions of ANTENNA in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- noun - sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ
- noun - one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans
- One of the paired, flexible, segmented sensory appendages on the head of an insect, a myriapod, or a crustacean functioning primarily as an organ of touch.
- Something likened to this sensory appendage, as in function or form: sensitive public relations antennae.
- adj - a metallic device for sending or receiving radio waves [n -NAE or -NAS] : ANTENNAL
There are 7 letters in ANTENNA: A A E N N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTENNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTENNA plus a wildcard: ANTENNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTENNA
Images for ANTENNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.