Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTENNAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTENNAS exist?
Definitions of ANTENNAS in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- noun - sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ
- noun - one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans
- adj - a metallic device for sending or receiving radio waves [n -NAE or -NAS] : ANTENNAL
There are 8 letters in ANTENNAS: A A E N N N S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTENNAS plus a wildcard: ANTENNAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTENNAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTENNAS
- Introduction to antennas
- tests where the Channel Master 2016 and Clearstream C1 and C2 antennas ...
- antennas by Roger J. Wendell - WBJNR (WB0JNR)
- The Winegard HD-8200U is the ultimate TV antenna for weak reception ...
- WSC antennas
- DIGITAL TV antennas Granby TV
- Full resolution (1456 1881 pixels file size 317 KB MIME ...
- OH3SHF Microwave Beacons in Hervanta Tampere Finland
- HF antennas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.