Scrabble word: INTENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENTION exist?
Definitions of INTENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- noun - (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal
- noun - an act of intending
- A course of action that one intends to follow.
- An aim that guides action; an objective.
- A concept arising from directing the attention toward an object.
- The process by which or the manner in which a wound heals.
- Import; meaning.
There are 9 letters in INTENTION: E I I N N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENTION plus a wildcard: INTENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENTION
Images for INTENTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.